MrRebates.com Review - Updated, December 2014
Please click here to join; you’ll get a $7.50 signup bonus!
Date Launched: 2002
Reward Per Dollar Spent: Varies
Minimum to Redeem: $10 (sent around the first of the calendar month following cashout request)
Cash Out For: Check, PayPal
Earn For: Shopping, referrals
Limit One Account Per: Individual 18 years+ with valid email address
1. Special $7.50 bonus for signing up with CompareRewards’ referral link here — it’s $5 elsewhere.
2. Over 2000 participating merchants.
3. Rebates are pending for 90 days after purchase.
4. Be sure to only use coupon codes obtained from MrRebates’ website: “Mr. Rebates reserves the right to cancel any cash-back rebate because of coupon codes that are used from external sources other than Mr. Rebates.”
5. Nice store ratings area — after making a purchase you can rate various aspects of your interaction with the merchant.
6. MrRebates’ rates in my annual shopping comparisons are always great — this one’s definitely one of the best rewards programs for shopping.
Related Articles: 2010 Annual Chat Recap, Reaction to Bing Cashback Closing, Comparing the Rewards Programs Mentioned in MSN Money Article, Special $7.50 Signup Bonus + Payment Proof From MrRebates, 2009 Annual Chat Recap, Welcome, Tribune Readers, Recap of Saturday’s Annual Chat, 2008 Shopping Rebates Comparison Chart and Analysis, MrRebates Lowers Minimum Payout, Kudos to MrRebates.com, MrRebates Responds to “Top Five Highest Rebates” Award, 2007 Shopping Rebates Comparison Chart