Best Buy’s RewardZone program has a new partnership with Audience Rewards (“The Official Rewards Program of Broadway”), and they have a cross-promotion going on right now that will earn you six free RewardZone points, as well as six Audience Rewards points, by linking your RZ account to AR and answering three trivia questions. It just takes a second — here’s how you do it:
- Sign in to your RewardZone account.
- Open a new window to AudienceRewards.
- Correctly answer the first question:
“The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom?” Gregory Macguire
- You’re told your answer is correct, and to enter your RZ account number (which you can copy from the still-open window to RewardZone), your name, and your address, to complete your signup with Audience Rewards and earn your RZ (and AR) points.
- Then you can answer questions 2 and 3:
“The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theater scene.” False
“What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie?” Red
It takes longer to explain how to do this than to actually do it, trust me. Six RZ points isn’t a whole lot, but if you’re getting close to a RZ reward, this may help you get there a little quicker.