Has it been thirteen years? Wow.
Ebates is celebrating its 13th birthday with 13% cashback or a multiple of 13%, on 133 participating merchants. What I especially like about this promotion is that there are so many big national retailers included in this promo and that so many of the cashback rates in the promo just blow away all of their competition, with rates that are sometimes more than double the highest rate anywhere else!
This promo will last a week but Ebates tells me that not all of these merchants will be participating for the full week, so your best bet is to go ahead and place an order right away if you’re interested in a specific merchant.
Here are some of the most impressive rates in this promotion — and yes, there are a LOT:
- Alibris at 13% (vs. 4% elsewhere)
- Athleta / Banana Republic / Gap / Old Navy at 13% (vs. 3% elsewhere)
- Bare Necessities at 13% (vs. 5% elsewhere)
- Birthday Express / Celebrate Express at 13% (vs. 6% elsewhere)
- Chegg at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Coastal Contacts at 13% (vs. 6%)
- Coffees of Hawaii at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Cooking.com at 13% (vs. 6%)
- DrJays at 13% (vs. 6%)
- Eddie Bauer at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Elizabeth Arden at 13% (vs. 6%)
- Florsheim at 13% (vs. 4%)
- Ghirardelli Chocolate at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Godiva at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Horchow at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Jos. A. Bank at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Macy’s at 13% (vs. 3%)
- Magazines.com at 39% (vs. 25%)
- McAfee at 39% (vs. 15%)
- MLB at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Mrs. Fields at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Naturalizer at 13% (vs. 6%)
- Nordstrom at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Philosophy at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Proactiv Solution at 39% (vs. 25%)
- Sur La Table at 13% (vs. 6%)
- Tickets Now at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Under Armour at 13% (vs. 6%)
- ValueMags at 39% (vs. 25%)
- Vera Bradley at 13% (vs. 5%)
- Webroot Software at 65% (vs. 50%)
- Weight Watchers at $13 (vs. $7)
- 5.11 Tactical at 13% (vs. 4%)
Congrats to Ebates on their Baker’s Dozen! They are a hard-working, honest, and conscientious group of people truly focused on the goals of providing great cashback rates every day, a comprehensive and accurate database of coupon codes, and a superior customer service experience, while paying members their cashback every quarter on time as promised. I have to give a special shout-out to their CEO Kevin Johnson, for his continued improvement of what was already a great program, and for the help and insights he has shared with me since coming aboard in mid-2008. If you have any questions about whether Ebates runs a tight ship, you need look no further than how quickly they stopped the Nordstrom fraudsters who had taken FatWallet for a ride for years, just weeks after Ebates bought FatWallet.
I’ve been a member of Ebates since 2000. If you’re not using Ebates for cashback shopping online, you’re missing out on fantastic promos like these and great everyday cashback rates. Sign up now and get a $5 bonus or select a free $10 gift card when you make your first $25 purchase instead.