Through December 31st, Upromise cardholders earn 11% extra cashback in addition to their stated cashback rates for a large selection of participating Upromise.com merchants.
Just a handful of examples of the rate bonuses with the Upromise card: 1-800-Flowers is 9% (20% with the card), HP Home & Home Office is 4% (15% with the card), and Apple Store, Gamestop, and Marriott are 2% (13% with the card).
Today, Upromise cardholders earn 21% cashback on orders at Dell (Consumer)! Tomorrow a still-unnamed Furniture & Home Decor merchant will be at 21% (10% for non cardholders).
With the Upromise credit card, you earn:
- 1% cashback on all purchases made offline (or online but not made through Upromise)
- 3% bonus cashback (in addition to regular cashback) on Upromise.com purchases when using the card
- through 12/31, 11% bonus cashback (in addition to regular cashback) on select merchants through Upromise when using the card
And depending on which version of the Upromise credit card you choose when you apply, you’ll either receive 11% cashback on meals purchased from participating restaurants, or you’ll earn 3% cashback on gas purchases made from Exxon/Mobil.
- There’s no annual fee,
- you’ll earn a $50 bonus when you make your first transaction with the card within 90 days,
- AND you get an intro 0% interest rate on purchases for the first year!
You do NOT have to put your Upromise cashback into a college savings plan! You can request a check ($10 minimum required), transfer the balance into a Sallie Mae High Yield Savings Account, or apply it toward an eligible Sallie Mae-serviced loan.
My Upromise balance sat at $3 for years, until I got their Mastercard last November. Now it’s at $133.61 with another $20 pending. I always liked Upromise, but their credit card makes them impossible to pass up! If you’re not a member of Upromise yet, please join here…then apply for your Upromise credit card right away! Black Friday’s just around the corner!