But, today only, if you shop through Upromise’s TurboSaver toolbar at Apple Store, they’ll double their promotional cashback rate of 10% to 20%. And if you’re a Upromise credit card holder, you’ll get an extra 3% on top of that!
Here’s how to get in on the deal:
1. Log into your Upromise account. (Join Upromise here if you’re not already a member.)
2. Download and install the Upromise TurboSaver toolbar.
3. On the browser plug-in confirmation page, opt-in to Super Site Days for twice the college savings on Saturdays in May and June.
4. Use the toolbar to shop at Apple Store.
5. After you place your order, uninstall the toolbar. (Why? Because toolbars are bad. You don’t want your activity tracked or your cashback potentially misdirected.)
The fine print: this doesn’t apply to the iTunes store, just to Apple Store purchases. Your order has to be placed before 11:59pm ET. Your reward will be deposited into your Upromise account by August 31st. You can request your cashback in the form of a check, or you can apply it toward an outstanding student loan or transfer it into a 529 college savings plan.
If you don’t have a Upromise credit card yet, please let me send you a referral link (they’ll kick me back $10 and I’d really appreciate it). I use my Upromise card a lot because of the 1% cashback minimum no matter where you shop, a bonus 3% cashback on shopping orders placed through Upromise’s site, and other promos like the one going on now with 5% cashback on restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores.
Grab your 20 (or 23%!) cashback on Apple Store purchases through Upromise today only!