This week’s Wednesday discounted redemption at MyCokeRewards is a Shutterfly Photo Mousepad for 50 points (regularly 200).
This isn’t a bad deal on a potential Father’s Day gift, but note that taxes and S&H will still apply, and you’ll need to order the mousepad by June 27th.
Best Buy’s RewardZone program has a new partnership with Audience Rewards (“The Official Rewards Program of Broadway”), and they have a cross-promotion going on right now that will earn you six free RewardZone points, as well as six Audience Rewards points, by linking your RZ account to AR and answering three trivia questions. It just takes a second — here’s how you do it:
- Correctly answer the first question:
“The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom?” Gregory Macguire
- You’re told your answer is correct, and to enter your RZ account number (which you can copy from the still-open window to RewardZone), your name, and your address, to complete your signup with Audience Rewards and earn your RZ (and AR) points.
- Then you can answer questions 2 and 3:
“The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theater scene.” False
“What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie?” Red
It takes longer to explain how to do this than to actually do it, trust me. Six RZ points isn’t a whole lot, but if you’re getting close to a RZ reward, this may help you get there a little quicker.
MyCokeRewards has seven new codes out that anyone can enter, each code unlocking a new category of rewards. Enter all seven, log out and back in, and they’ll all be combined into one master Coke Summer Full Unlock Catalog. Here are the codes:
Note: you don’t have to make your prize selections right away; you can go back to this special prize category by clicking My Special Offers on the homepage (to the left of your point total). Remember, supplies of all prizes are limited so if there’s something you want, go ahead and cash out now.
Some examples of the awards: Coca-Cola Binoculars for 75 points, a set of 6 Coca-Cola Koozies for 90 points, a $5 McDonald GC (Arch Card) for 150 points, a Coca-Cola Beach Tote for 155 points, other Coke merchandise, and regional theme/water park tickets.
To get three free MCR points, be sure you’re signed on at MCR, then click this link. Look toward the bottom of the page and click on the Twitter icon, which will open Twitter in a new window. Go back to the other window and a popup box should have appeared saying that 3 points were added to your account.
Thanks to Michele of RefundCentsDaily for her post about this, and to my friend Ginger of AttentionDealShoppers for the heads-up!
What I like about MrRebates is their everyday high cashback shopping rates. What I LOVE about them, though, is when they do seasonal promotions like their current Mother’s Day one, when they bump their cashback rates even higher!
There are over 300 stores offering cashback increases for Mother’s Day, and as always, MrRebates provides coupon codes to further sweeten the deal! Not a mom or not buying for a mom? It’s a good time to do some personal shopping, too!
Some of the highest cashback rates:
- 1800Flowers @ 18% (was 12% / 10% elsewhere) – plus $5 off coupon code
- Botanic Choice @ 18% (was 15% / 10% elsewhere) – plus coupon codes for $20 off $40 or 25% off any order
- CafePress @ 15% (was 12% / 5% elsewhere) – plus coupon links for 30% off personalized gifts, posters, tees, mugs, or iPhone cases
- David’s Cookies @ 12% (was 5% / 7.5% elsewhere) – plus coupon code for $5 off and FS on any order
- DiscountMags @ 30% (was 25% / 26% elsewhere)
- FTD @ 15% (20% at Ebates if you’d prefer) – plus coupon links for 20% off Mother’s Day items or 15% off birthday gifts
- JibJab @ 30% (was 25% / 25% elsewhere)
- Magazines.com @ 35% (40% at Ebates if you’d prefer) – plus coupon codes for $5 off select titles or 10% off books
- Proactiv @ 35% (was 25% / 30% elsewhere)
- Restaurant.com @ 25% (was 20% / 15% elsewhere)
- Sheer Cover @ 35% (was 25% / 25% elsewhere)
- Shoebuy @ 15% (was 12% / 8.5% elsewhere) – plus coupons for $5 off $50, 10% off any order, or $10 off $100 when you pay with WU
- WEN @ 35% (was 25% / 25% elsewhere)
You should also consider these merchants, where the rate itself isn’t stupendously high, but it’s still more than competing cashback sites:
- Crate & Barrel @ 5% (3% elsewhere)
- CVS Photo @ 7% (3.5% elsewhere) – plus coupon codes for $.12 prints WYB 50 4×6′s, BOGO on 5×7 folded cards, BOGO 50% off enlargements or collage prints, and BOGO 50% off photo books or calendars
- Foot Locker @ 8% (3% elsewhere) – plus coupon code for free shipping on $75+
- Home Decorators Collection @ 8% (3.5% elsewhere)
- HSN @ 6% (2% elsewhere) – plus coupon codes for $5 off $25 beauty item, FS on $50+ jewelry item, FS on any one item for new customers, and 15% off any item for new customers
- Walgreens including Walgreens Photo @ 8% (3.5% elsewhere) – plus coupons for $10 off canvas prints, $25 off $50 photo orders, 15% off any order, 25% off enlargements, and many more
Increased cashback + coupon codes = a win for you, whether you’re shopping for Mother’s Day or for yourself! Not a member yet? My MrRebates signup bonus link will give you a $7.50 free bonus to your account when you place you first order at these or any other of their 1,000+ cashback stores! What are you waiting for? These cashback increases end soon!
Have some red Coke bottlecaps in your stash of codes to enter at MyCokeRewards? Do it today for 20 bonus points when you enter 4 or more red cap codes!
Also, they’ve recently added a few new e-Gift Cards to their redemption section: a $25 Old Navy eGC for 1750 points, and $20 eGCs to either Barnes & Noble or Petco for 1425 points.
Ah yes, it’s one of my favorite promotions at Ebates, and THE time to purchase or renew your favorite subscriptions: get a tremendous 52% cashback rate at Magazines.com orders through Ebates today only! Select mags are $5 off, too, with code MOMDAY13. Order as many of the $5 off titles as you want; it’s good off EVERY available title, not just limited to one use.
A few exclusions: All You, Meredith, AIM, and non-magazine items like books. Most items are fair game.
Also, be sure you check the number of issues to be sure it’s a full year you’re signing up for.
My picks for best deals on annual subscriptions with the coupon and cashback:
Sports Illustrated: $18.72 after cashback vs. $39 cheapest elsewhere ($20.28 savings)
Ladybug: $12.16 after cashback vs. $28.75 cheapest elsewhere ($16.59 savings)
Rolling Stone: $7.18 after cashback vs. $19.95 cheapest elsewhere ($12.77 savings)
Guideposts: $5.75 after cashback vs. $14.99 cheapest elsewhere ($9.24 savings)
Popular Science: $3.36 after cashback vs. $12 cheapest elsewhere ($8.64 savings)
National Geographic: $7.20 after cashback vs. $15 cheapest elsewhere ($7.80 savings)
If you’re not a member of Ebates, it’s a great time to join: in addition to the huge savings on magazines today, you’ll earn a $5 bonus when you sign up and place this order, and you’ll be on your way to earning YOUR Big Fat Cashback Check (or PayPal… or Amazon GC)!